Welcome to my first blog post! A little about me. I’m a Mom of 2, wife, and business owner. My life is crazy busy. To be honest, I love it that way! I’d probably create trouble if I had too much free time! My son is 7 and active in sports and Cub Scouts so we are always on the go. My daughter is 2 so she doesn’t have her own activity schedule yet but she keeps us plenty busy!
The goal of this blog is to provide resources for other busy parents/colleagues, tell some funny stories, and provide inspiration to those around me. I mentioned above I’m business owner. You will see my information about my struggles and successes about getting those businesses going while working a full time job. I’m an engineer by training and love solving problems.
Here is a snap shot of our week so you can see if your life relates.
- School (summer break is still a couple weeks away),
- Baseball game and Cub Scouts at the same time so have to pick one
- Travel part way for a wedding in Missouri (we are in Colorado) after the baseball game with 2 kids
- Hang with Grandma for a few hours before traveling on to Missouri
- Attend wedding then start journey home (school on Monday)
- Travel to Phoenix on Tuesday
- Meet and conference calls with clients
- Market businesses
I think you get the idea. My life is crazy and I love it! I started a Facebook group for us Crazy Moms to talk at Crazy Mom Lifestyle. Tell me about your Crazy Mom Lifestyle!